Help and Support
If you are having any problems with the website, please try the following basic troubleshooting tips.
If you are having trouble viewing a web page:
- Reload the page.
Sometimes you may have difficulty loading a page due to a slow internet connection, or the server may be unusually busy and slow to serve the page to your browser. Refreshing the page once the connection speed has improved should resolve the issue.
- You can also try clearing your browser cache and cookies, then restarting your browser.
Sometimes we may have just made an update to the page while you were trying to view it. In such cases, clearing your cache will remove any old versions of the page and allow your browser to load the new one.
- Occasionally, a slow connection speed may be due to issues with your Internet Service Provider, such as DNS problems. In such cases, you may need to contact your ISP for assistance.
If you are having trouble sending a message via the contact form:
- Temporarily disable any automatic form fillers or referral blockers.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, and refresh the page.
- Check that your message is not too long. For security purposes, messages are restricted to reasonable lengths. If your message exceeds the allowed maximum number of characters, it will be truncated. If it is excessively long, you may receive an error message when attempting to send it.
If the above steps do not work for you, or if you encounter any other problems or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.